Investment, Bliss-N-Babies, Children, Families, Seniors

Monday, January 3, 2011

3/365: Waking Before the Sunrise Sunshine


First of all I want to welcome and thank any and all of you that have stopped by my new blog!  I'm excited to see where this 365 Project will take me and hope you'll stick along on the journey!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people are morning people...I am not.  I adore a good night's sleep and being that I'm a night owl, sleeping in is my favorite way to get rest.  As a mother this is actually quite rare to achieve, but waking before the sunrise is most definitely not something I aim for.  However, today I had to commute an hour away for an early morning start at a consulting job and I enjoyed watching the dark sky lighten over the countryside while I sipped my splurged-for Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha and drove to work.

Waking Before the Sunrise Sunshine:




No comments:

Post a Comment