Investment, Bliss-N-Babies, Children, Families, Seniors

Saturday, July 9, 2011

189/365: Fun with Friends Sunshine

A few months ago some friends and I decided we wanted to have a girls getaway.  Our weekend away turned into just a day trip, but we still immensely enjoyed our full day of shopping and relaxing at the beach, complete with good food, good reads, lots of laughs and some lasting (and painful) sunburns!  I will also add that these two friends were the ones who told me they were tired of seeing the same pictures when checking my 365 blog and urged me to start posting some new ones.  Thank you Lord for good friends who will tell it to you straight! :)

Fun with Friends Sunshine:




1 comment:

  1. How fun! We need to get out to the beach sometime soon :) It's so nice to go in the summer when it's hot in the valley!

    ReplyDelete