Investment, Bliss-N-Babies, Children, Families, Seniors

Thursday, February 24, 2011

55/365: Thankful for Family Sunshine


Like many stay-at-home-moms, we are not often actually at home.  After many days on the go these two wanted nothing more than a day at home in their jammies.  I was more than happy to oblige, but unfortunately had a couple of errands that HAD to be run that day.  Thankfully my SIL called and asked if McGee could come over and play Lego with Brady and I was able to drop them both off (in their jammies) and run my errands quickly without having to take them both out of car seats at each stop.  

This is them HAPPY as can be to be riding to Brady's house in the front seat - don't worry, the ride was all of 100' as they just live 3 houses down the street. :)




1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! Just the look on their faces is priceless!

    ReplyDelete